Friday, February 10, 2012

The Mustache


There it is.
It’s on your face.
Can’t you see it?
It’s out of place!

You’re so very young,
Yet appear so old.
Are you sure you like it?
It looks like mold.

You give some reasons
Why it’s great:
It saves my lip from
A cold, cold fate.

It looks distinguished,
It looks so cool!
To that I say:
More like a fool.

So shave it off!
Mow it down,
‘Cause your mustache,
Looks like a clowns.


I wrote this during class when I noticed the young kid next to me sporting a ridiculous looking mustache. Why do 25 year olds feel the need to have a mustache? We need to nip that trend in the bud.

2 comments:

  1. Aaron wants to know what you have to say about goatees?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely more acceptable. Picture this kid as 25 years old, blond, with a Tom Selleck mustache. Hahaha!

      Delete